Sunday, June 11, 2006

Pampered

Back from Batam.Yes, it's time for me to load the pictures and memories while they are fresh in my mind. Well, before i start to think about work tom and then go to work and get back home, occupied with stuffs.

Verdict: 4 stars/5

Spoilt myself rotten. Relative huh. i know there are people who can shop in milan in the morning and then fly over to paris for afternoon tea.

Anyway, H's a great place to just relax and chill. AS in Really just Relax and Chill. Nothing else to do but these two. Thanks to the World Cup fever, we spent quite a bit of time in the room last night to catcth the match.Well,for most of the girls England vs Paraguay....Gambai Miss lim, and Mr Low made it past the second game.. Yup, u can watch World Cup over at Batam.

I'll let the pictures do the elaboration. But let me rave about the massage/ spa package ( abt 3hours) i had. I think it's great. A "revealing" experience alright, as i erm hmm, allowed myself to be exposed while this lady gave me a body scrub, massage and facial. Alit awkward i must say. But the massage was so good in the end, i fell asleep. Embarrased when she had to shake me from my slumber. Definitely into spa now. For a while, i tot i was fairer by a notch. took a video of the place, which i'm too lazy to load.=p

But then... sigh, this morning (Totally impromptu) after breakfast, i jioed the girls to wakeboard. Haha, totallly last minute with just enough time to wash up and pack before checking out.

So yup, i'm back to my original color, if not darker thanks to my Fantastic wakeboarding Session which i totally din regret!!! Yippie!!!!=)

Where we stayed/ camped/ slacked/ watched world cup/ zzzz

Before spa. Hanging out by the pool.
Definitely a must for those who hates sun-tanning. aka urs truely.
Taking a risk, taking pictures by the pool. Waiting for our spa to start!!!!!
The lady who seen it all.... She's darn good. And me looking all scrubbed and clean.
After spa, we sit and enjoy our tea.... Life- what a wonderful world
Something you dream of?

Anyway, after spa, we proceed to korean/japanese restaurant for our dinner. After 3 hours of work, i sure feel hungry.

Can someone tell me i'm not paranoid when i look at this. Are you thinking what i'm thinking? Haha, other than this little bit, the food's pretty decent. =0
First our body, now to pamper the stomach
Always wanted to drive one

My gambai working those waves

Posing for Wakeboarding!Oblivious to the kind driver who's waiting for us to get out.

The whole Party!!!


Ferry me home...

By far, the noisest, most egoistic, vain group of girls on board. Heng it only started pouring after we depart from Batam. Still, the weather dint get us down.=p

No comments: