Sunday, November 11, 2007

first sunday at new place.

Sunday afternoon

It's so nice all sprawled across my queen size bed blogging on this nice (not too hot, not too cold that i rather snuggle in bed) kinda afternoon.

i finally got hold of my lappie after my late breakfast. Caught up with my friends' blog. Said hi to a couple of friends online and now just filtering, cleaning up the photos on my memory card.

i have like taken over hundreds plus photos over the past one month and i have yet to compile, upload them yet.

Spent last weekend with the girls at Batam and it was good fun.

With me taking my camera almost everywhere over the last month, it was awfully depressing to note, i left home without it yesterday when i met the girls for eve's hen party.

I love technology. I am transferring photos of last night from my mobile to my lappie as we speak. Sweet.

At the same time i'm uploading photos from my memory card to flickr. darn, i exhausted my usage for the month with just one upload.

********

Anyway, i have so many things i want to update, by the time i managed to secure a spot on my lappie and on blogger after (reading others' blog), one sibling would come to me and ask if i'm finished. Darn.

so, just let me jot down the things i like to update
1) Hanwen's birthday
2) my dinner and dance
3) my new room
4) my new house for the matter
5) my batam weekend trip (wakeboard + spa)
6) evie's hen night party (yesterday)
7) Me spending 2 1/2 hours in orchard alone reading story book and drinking coffee @ coffee bean yesterday
8) my plan to save lotsa money
9) girls'planning trip to france and greece next year

Before i go, let me just upload one picture i taken before i started using the lappie this afternoon. My first sunday spent at home. (last weekend was spent at batam)

My lappie on my bed with my comforter in my new room on the first sunday afternoon. Letting some sun in.

No comments: