Sunday, April 27, 2008

My invisible bucket list


So do you have your own bucket list?


I too, hope to leave this world one day with "my eyes closed and my heart opened".


Actually, how do you define your own bucket list? yes, i know it's alist of things you hope to accomplish before one kicks the bucket. But what kinda things?


Is it...

Things which makes u happy, or things which make others happy?


Things which u fail to do? Or things which u like to do?


Meet People whom you never met? Or people whom u cherish and cherished you?


The failure to have the "best of both worlds" and yet knowing you are going to enter another new world from your current one depicts an emotion that is both depressing and yet, inspiring.


You know you are going to die, and suddenly, things become clear. Or at least that's why it's always shown in the movies.


And because i dont know when i'm going to kick the bucket, i think it's hard for me to come up with my bucket list at this very moment. I will not know the thoughts going through my mind, unlike "Tuesdays with Morrie".


However, the show did leave me pondering. Oh, i like to highlight i watched the movie alone.On the last day of screening island wide. I wanted to catch it alone in the first place. Felt it was something i could do without falling asleep or needy of someone's sleeves beside me should i fear or tear.


I'm glad i caught the bucket list. Even tho, i did tear in the end, with strangers beside me, it was nevertheless, an experience i will remember.




No comments: