Sunday, December 07, 2008

Completed 10 K for the 2nd time

I have complaints

1) muddy muddy paths
2) Change of route (UP SHEARS BRIDGE))?!!! it's 10 K no 21! not 42! not suicidal
3) I am not as fit as before.

=( defeated, succumbed, and rested


check out how excited i was when i completed in 2006: http://hooeyphooey.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_archive.html

I will post the pictures up when i know my chip time.. which is so so so bad.

One thing good tho, i was with my sister. it's her first marathon ever, and i feel proud of her!! so proud to be running side by side with her, checking out for her... taking that extra bottle for her. for once, i feel like the da jie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done on ur 2nd time! i overslept that day =P 3rd time no more kick.. if im paying to run again it'll be for the nxt level