Thursday, September 10, 2009

my personal time.

I do think a considerable amount of time has lapsed since i last written.

Just as one needs to quiet down, to blank into nothingless in preparation for meditation, i too need a quiet moment, a quiet environment to ease into my thoughts to blog.

Okay, I dont believe my luck, just moments after the previous paragraph, i was interrupted by a call at work. .. And it surprises me alot, how much it matters to me, how fiercely i guard my personal time. Meaning, time alone, and space alone.

Often than not, i find myself alone but in a crowded, loud environment. That to me, does not equate quality self-time. Or if not, i find myself engaged with people in a otherwise quiet place. That however, is a better option than the former.

...Still, i need my time and my space. Like now., but i iwill need to go settle some stuffs for my dive trip this weekend. Been meaning to upload some pictures. GUess i just have to do so in a later time.



**** 2 HOURS LATER;



i;m back. Determined not to procastinate when it comes to my thoughts, i decided t0 resume the moment i hit back home.


A couple of things to share.. 1st: Jeli home-coming trip after 1 year shy of 1 day from her wedding anniversary! yup, we met up with what i can describe, food, simple joy, chats and more chats, laughter and just a game, despite the inital ambitous planning of what we would expect the day to turn out.




the 6 finally unite.


I guess i'm not surprised that we met up at 9.30 am and we ended up chatting till 12ish AM? It was so nice to know although 1 year has passed, somethings still remain the same. The squad is still as crappy ( in the sense, chatty in




two vons posing for the camera while walking

b1 and b2 at cheeky chocs for supper? straight after dinner?


the two scorpion babies taking a shot since jeli will be away on her birthday


Our dessert.

There were talks to go visit her in may 2010. yes, i do know ultimately, if nothing else certain, that yvonne wang and elaine will be there to visit her this time.

I've so many places i want to go but i dont have leave. Darn darn darn...



Anyway, it felt like old times.



I also played with my camera a few days before. Here are some random shots. There aint much things i can take around the house which will make a nice picture to see.. So here's just a few.


Shot #1 grumpy goldie






Shot #2: Oei, Go Away....
Shot #3.... ROARRRRR!!!!!!!




Haha, so happy i was able to take shot 3! All these taken continously while stalking goldie.

Goldie wondering if her twin will ever come out from that glass wall.
Is that a double as well? ? nah, just little pots in my parents'room

Random things on my dressing table. Need to cool? Have an eclipse.


Last but not least, tot i show a shot of what i'm current reading prior to this: for once it's a book that i'm taking my own sweet time to read. Cos, i feel it's abook which you should read when you're in the mood for picturing. It's not one of those stories which you cant put down until u know the ending kind. So, here goes.. a good book to recommend...
For some reason, i could never get the title right.
I told my bro the other day, "eat, play, sleep is good", he gave me a bizzare look, which i then elaborated the book. And he was like... "It's EAT, PRAY, LOVE"...
so much for hooey's interpretation.Hiaks.

So does that mean, play precedes pray and sleep precedes love for me??? wonders in amusement.

Frankly, is that bedsheet in the picture awful? i got it at like a 50% discount or something at Aussino, there aint much choices left for Queen Size bed at those prices. My mum commented it looked AUNTY. Gosh.
p/s: booked my air tickets to KK!!! whoppee... next march. It feels different, to know you got a cheap deal for tickets 6 months away.
Praying for a good diving trip!

No comments: