Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Moment like this

It's my shutdown again.

It's period like this when i often feel i want to make the most out of my free time. I will have options like the below.

a) Gym so that i make full use of my package
b) Library as i really need to read to feed my brain
c) Errands, like financial planning, clearing room, clearing my brain
d) spending with loved ones, wanted to ask mum to tea but forgot she was working, wanted to ask in-laws but they had a heavy lunch
e) Shopping? However, since i'm going HK this thursday, it seems too much to start shopping now, tho i eventually did get a bag. ( oopsie)

So, having done none of those and thought all of those, i came back home feeling tired. Yes, i believe all these thinking and having done nothing actually makes it more tiring, than to have just give myself time to rest, to relax, to not worry about wasting time.
One should not have to worry about all these... especially on a shutdown.

So, i'm actually feeling alit liberating, and i set to clear my list one step at a time...

Side note: i'm really excited about going to HK!

No comments: