Friday, April 14, 2006

Mourning for nokicam

i think i shouldn be so cool about this anymore.

HOOEYPHOOEY lost her handphone to some disguisting, miserly, crafty, cunning, idiotic, inconsiderate, piece of shit, freaky, horrifying, Irritating, ugly soul, PICKPOCKET at cityhall. First time hooeyphooey lost her phone and yes, the sim card goes a long way with me... and there goes my 7 years of contacts!!!!!!!

to this terrible bastard who took off with my phone. U prob cant sit, eat, drink or sleep after i've nursed so much hatred towards u the moment i've discovered it's gone. I'mfeeling much better now, and i know hatred will just make me ugly and worse and i've come to terms with the loss of my 5 month old mobile.

thou should stay cool and learn to forgive and forget.

you #$%^&

right.Forget.

1 comment:

Ruffy aka CCL said...

I feel for you...
I will take good care of my D500. =)