Monday, December 04, 2006

Impossible is Nothing

I've completed the run.
A sense of satisfaction indeed.=p

That ticks off an item from my to-do list: "Things i want to do before i turn 30". Checked.

2006 Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 10km Chip Time: 1h8mins 15secs
Not exactly fantastic granted the winner of the category clocked in at :37 mins 35 secs

Still, i'm a happy girl!i've also earned my first ever medal.

Glad to have my roomie running, pacing along with me side by side in my first marathon. Shucks we forgotten all about taking pictures given the fatigue we were in after the race. Imagine waking up at 5ish am to run. Some will deem us insane. I felt so too, but guess what, even with the incessant pain in the knee caps and strained muscles.. it's all worth it.

Here's some snapped pictures i took to add in the blog:
Words of encouragement to those running behind me. Not all got this 'encouragement tags'. Haha, saw some darn funny lines as well.


4D anyone?

Intangible Sense of accomplishment, 10km of steps all in one medal.

No comments: