Sunday, May 20, 2007

POTO. (Phatom Of The Opera)

Today


I'm going to share more pictures taken over the past 2 weeks or so. Before doing, Just like to give a virtual hug to wen.


Haha, it's never occurred to me that i'm more of a words-person than an action person having thought that i'm always pretty animated. But wen's words have shown me how it's true. HUGS.


words aside,


I've enjoyed our "looking for cute stationery"- " listening to the tunes, jazz, following the beat" at THAT CD SHOP, "searching for my camera pouch", "looking for mother's day gift, even when the shop is closed and how the lady opened the shop for us seeing two lingering souls"enjoying half price desserts!", That's life!




It's a very girl-night out, not wild not glamour, but two friends who doesn have to bother about looking their best, enjoying each other's company, enjoying the sights of nice, interesting stuffs, absorbing the tunes and grooves of the songs, tantalising our taste buds with the cakes, heart to heart talk. What more can i ask for?




I've caught Phantom finally, and with today being the last performance of Broadway's longest running musical, i thought i'll talk about it before i forget.



Me and mei mei right after the show.


I am amazed by the settings. I mean, so many people have told me it's good, it's worth it, and somehow when one hears too many good comments, expectation just rises and somehow u get disappointed when you finally caught it because it becomes over hyped. So, i was prepared to face that and was utterly shocked when i could still be SHOCKED by what i see. Amazing. I'm so glad none of my friends told me too much about what's to come so i could really enjoy my eye-popping moments!!!



It was also Von's birthday and we had a good time just 'chilling' if i should say at TCC@ millenia after the show. We bumped into YC that, the odds do scare me! Haha, anyway, if not for the fact my ixus died on me, *the batt* i mean, i would have taken the good food we ate.


Though, sadly, with my eye-popping moments, i had my 40 winks too. I dozed off when Christine was singing solo at the grave. I'm So sad i was not 100% attentive throughout, but what can i say man? Perhaps i'm not arty farty enough. Sighz.


Haha, looking back, what's with the bending?? it's not like we are all very tall and overshadow the poster.

Besides Phantom, i went to Cafe Del Mar again, this time with my mum and sis and my mum likes the place! haha, i think she will introduce this place to her friends next time. And as usual, hooey cant help but to snap snap snap....



(due to slow loading, will load in next post)


When was the last time any of you been to Sentosa at night? boy, it's changing so fast, you will be surprised there's always something new! Some road constructions, some new spots, some new stations.