Sunday, June 03, 2007

Truths in a deck of cards??

A very accomplished sunday morning:

1) Waking up before 7.30 am having slept at 2.30 am in the morning
2) Having breakfast with the entire family at AMK before 8 am enjoying our kway chup feast
3) Reaching Kovan to do some last minute grocery shopping before my trip (some shops arent even opened yet
4) Accompanying mum to buy mop, enjoying the tunes (typically belted out from 98 fm on a sunday morning), all cheery- macdonald's- kind- of- breakfast- mood, having fun seeing 2 little sisters who as tall as where my hand is when i put down my arm carrying a packet of onions and juggling with some green vegetables on another hand accompanying their mother. *felt a weird, nice kind of connection as we brush past each other. Me carrying the mop.
5) Reaching home slightly after 10 to do my final packing.
6) Vaccuming my room and the hall listening to R & B, compliments of my bro blasting the music from my computer.
7) Having done all the above and now blogging out.

I'm heading Vietnam-Hanoi in a few hours time. My second trip this year, glad i'm actually travelling and not just wishing i'm travelling, you know that kind of thing? Of cos, it really burns a big big hole in my pocket but i tell myself that this is all worth it. I dont want to grow old, having tons of money *tho that is really hardly going to happeN* and end up just being in singapore and those few countries which i've been with the help of my parent's money.

Just thought i share some stuffs about me which i 've learnt from someone else (through my face and a deck of cards). Like to list down incase i look back some day and find that i've changed or how accurate/ in accurate it has become with time. Read and take with your own discretion.

True? False? Accurate? Inaccurate? pointers based on a first impression and a deck of cards....I laughed at some.

1. Once i like a certain piece of clothing (e.g Tshirt), i will keep wearing it.
2. I'm trustworthy.
3. I'm a person with strong principles
4. I' used to cry alot and now i dont
5. I like to keep my problems to myself even from my close ones even my boyfriend
6. I 'm a stubborn girl and will not listen to my boyfriend if he tries to change me
7. I do not yield well to threats.
8. I worry alot about my family and hence i do not sleep well.
9. I am dedicated and enjoy challenges in my work, but i'm not a bootlicker and hence may not climb up high in my career.
10. There's 2 guys in my life and now there's 1.
11. Love and Hatred is easily defined in me. I can love you 100% and i can also hate you 100%??
12. I dont fall in love easily.
13. Life for me is basically smooth going as i'm not narrow minded.
14. I have a "overseas" face, meaning i will travel alot in my life.

(basically the above are about what i can remember)

Update more when i'm back.

P/S; Thanks for the note book.

1 comment:

ruhigeSeele said...

interesting insights into hooey.. hahaha