Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Resolution for 2008 and recap 07

It's the last sunday of 2007 and since i dont think i will be around tomorrow night to blog about my new yaer resolutions, i thought i should do it tonight (begin the last entry of 2007).

I have long forgotten the last time i wrote down any new year resolution. Maybe i did lastyear, but i dont remember, which really isnt much of a good thing if you ask me.

Off hand, i cant really think of specific goals for 2008, nor do i have the energy to recap my 2007. However, it has been a good year for me. i' feel blessed with the people around me. My bf has been really supportive this period and it was a memorable year, a year i grew, workwise and emotionally wise.

If there's anything i like to continue improving for year 2008:

1) to continue counting my blessings (thankful for the people who love and care for me)
2) To extend the love given to me to others (must learn to care more and appreciate)
3) To save more $$$$$$$!!!!!target: 10 k! *i'm not as ambitious and capable as yc *
4) To improve on my physical self ( yes, this is highly superficial but i have long long wanted to gain some good weight and remove those stupid blemishes that's perpetually taken residence on my face)
5) To elaborate on point 4: I hope my braces will be removed!!!!!
6) Organise.. (i'm working on this, i can feel it but i think i can still be improved)

Just to highlight some of my 2007 "hall of fame"
Travel:
1) Melbourne
2) Hanoi
3) Batam
4)Hong kong China
Work:
1) Organize a HP mega event( celebration)
2) award for my research
3) Recognized @ work

Family:
1) Moved house!!!!!
2) Kick started Christmas presents to family!
3) planned and designed own room with sister
4) "celebrated" youngest bro's turning 18 @ zouk
5) family trip to HK-china *the previous flight trip we took was 10 years ago!!!*
6) Visited my family roots in San-tou

Relationship:
1) Spent one year anniversary
2) First Birthday surprise by dear with HP
3) First overseas trip.
4) First squad overseas trip
5) Kj and eveie's wedding!! * hen party included*
6) Planning b2's wedding!
7) Attended hanwen's very lovely christmas party
8) Dear's convo
9) First scrapbooking experience: For Dear and Hanwen's Birthday
10) an overdue cooking attempt @ pasta for the family with bf
Money:

1)
2)
3)
* as u can see it's all empty*

Alright, that's all i can think. I feeling drowsy. i'm praying for more in the year 2008! Same goes to everyone. Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: