Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Shibuya breakfast (post dated)

At a mac outlet in Tokyo shibuya.correction: macdonalds outlet. Alone. My plan is to have my breakfast. And hit the day shopping. Cos shopping is suitable for a lone person. It's flexible timing so you can stop as and when u like.

I have to head back to hotel early tonight for a teleconference or u could perhaps try some sightseeing. Darn, I left the map in the hotel.

Just wanna add: people here are purposeful. Image: old mAn with red writing scribblings on newspaper. Using an electronic dictionary. With book and specs beside him.



Random thoughts:
Japanese crows. Big. Wonder if they met Singapore crows.

Like the concept of airport limousine bus.

Charcoal in water. Vendor machine dispensing coupons. No receipt for dinner.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: