Thursday, December 09, 2010

Excitement seeing something for the first time!!

Yup, despite me taking on a rather last minute, rather nonchalant attitude towards this wedding preparation, I'm pleasantly surprised to know I'm looking forward to seeing my custom-made bridal gown!

Yes, I have not done much wedding planning posts, and I reckon if I don't start blogging at least on this importAnt milestone in every gal's life ( most girl's life), the next thing I know... It's over!

So yup, like a girl meeting a date for the first time, I'm smiling and excited to see what the designer has come up! Of cos, it's probably not fully complete but I am really looking forward to the visit to the bridal studio later! Not so much of planning the design of my evening gown tho.... Abit hopeless. Know not what I want. (spoken like yoda)


Tata!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: