Wednesday, July 27, 2005

changed blog look

okay i know this is not very fascinating, but at least it allow others to leave comments. SEE?

i sacrificed my lovely forever friend blog for this plain but nvm( i'm capable of spicing things up)... just so that i can hear inputs. SO ER HEM, u people know what to do. Anyway, i dont quite believe i'm quite finished with my posting of pictures.. (hurrah) more pictures to haolian!.

haha, i went out with my ajc gals last sunday to take convo pictures at the ever popular esplanade. Question: why do people take convo pictures at the durian head there huh? first thing first, we dont study there.We dont graduate there. We dont even work there! ( ok.. at least for me.. =()But i'm glad to say that there are many interesting graffiti pieces, legalized by relevant authorities of cos that makes colourful backdrops. Lovely!





How apt of the wordings... " what future? " love this picture!


okie will love to post more but alas, mummy came into the room waiting for me to finish up my stuffs so that head out to makan and shop! yeah, girls' day out ( mummy and sister)! alright will come back with more updates.

No comments: