Thursday, July 28, 2005

Objects that evoke




Weird title? yeah, took some pics today cos just felt something when i see them. Like my lappie below my bed lamp. i love this sight. very comfy, along with my current favourite book- Dan Brown's "Angels & Demons" which i will no doubt finish soon. Then another angle of my bed taken with the morning rays streaming in. Yup, coincidentally, i took a picture of my bed in the morning and one just before i get ready to turn in after i off my lappie. funny.

See the little bear? It was taken off a hallmark wrapping paper which i bought at the supermart today. Love the design. If you can see the entire wrapping paper, u will probably agree that it makes a great wallpaper. for a baby's room of cos. A baby girl's room. haha. I think i will use it to wrap a note book.

Then the keyboard. Was playing with my camera when i happen to see this shot while shooting mode. Thought it looked pretty cool, going for the sleek appearance with the black keyboard and the wooden table which it falls on. Nice combi. Yeah, just bits and pieces of my room... If one could see the whole entire room, u will relate it more with a pig sty rather than use the word "sleek and nice".

Again, just my comments.
oh, anyone wondered how come u dont see people hanging their singapore flags now? What happened? if u do see singapore flags, one will realize it's usually the whole entire block, the block residing in the Obvious spot along the main road. * seems fishY*... think. Hmm.. what happened to the national spirit? Or is there such a term used in the first place? I was with my dad driving along the roads when i realize, if not for the fact that i see some singapore flags, i prob forgotten the custom of hanging's one flag as national day approaches. With a sudden new found hope, i went back home and asked my mum for the flag. i wanted to do something new this year. I shall hang the flag, and not leave it to community members to encourage us to do so. * hmm.... will i get into trouble for saying more?* sigh, national issues are always content of high sensitivity. Something one rather avoid then touch the raw nerve of goodness knows who. Blogging has become an oxymoron as least in our local context. Screening one's thoughts before penning down isnt much of blogging, don't ya think?

Before i end... i observed that i love alot of things. COunt the number of "LOVE" i used just on things.... what to do? i'm a great lover. Life is good when one loves more than one complains.

*shrugs* i'm off to my fav past time. reading myself to dreamland.

No comments: