Saturday, July 23, 2005

okok... was trying with the pictures layout.. now i have an idea of how they do things down here... so here i go with more picture. i must say... my photo editting skills and cropping layout is not really there yet, so just plain old simple pics to do the illustrating! and then after which i will start with my blogging...


ruffy's and hooey's big day!



Clerics!! the OG that stayed with me since the first day i step into the NTU family. Wonderful friends.. my gambai beside me.. the funniest and one close friend that i've made in NTU. =)


This.. is a cushion pillow fight i had with gambai.. over what i cant rem. HAha,. the last thing i remembered was playing BRIDGE. some kinda of bridging game that lead to pillow fight! hahaha! oh, the venue: a nice posh chalet which kelvin invited us!





me and my IA gal pal-zhoufang! i was red in the face cos all those drinking ... lucky i'm pretty good at the games.. check out my boss and other work mates





I like this pics... representative of the two most impt people in my final YEar... of cos now still very impt. MR MIAO and the BEST FYP PARTner-- AMY SAN!!! drats.. ihave got a nicer picture of amysan and myself.. i cant believe i cant find it in the comp.. gosh. please dont let me delete that picture. i will so kill myself!=)oh ocassion: mr miao's birthday!

alright.. these pictures depict the bits and pieces of my holidays... from my last exams till now.. not in order. but took them out as they remind me of the fun days with my beloved friends...

No comments: