Saturday, January 21, 2006

Current Affairs


Comes to the point when i dont know how to blog such that the contents turned out exactly what i want. To a point in time, i want to be happy reading my work and not just dread releasing it for the mere thought of purging it out of my system, finding it repulsive to read it again.

So, instead of trying a way to start penning. I'll do this.

1. Current Music: Soundtrack of "Stepmum"
2. Current Background: Star Movie" Stepmum"
3. Place: Mum's bedroom on ikea arm chair
4. Outfit: my St Nicks' PE Tshirt and AJ's shorts
5. Last food ate: Curry chicken rice which mum bought from outside(lunch which happen to be my breakfast)
6. Time i woke up: 1. plus pm
7. Time i slept last night: 3.plus am
8. Time i got home last night: 2 plus am this morning
24 hour question
9. Most interesting thing done for the past 24 hours: went threading for the first time with von w at Little India!
10. Most boring thing done for the past 24 hours: waiting for a consultant.
11. Most interesting food: Crepe at the fountain place restaurant at erm.. Raffles Place shopping center basement.

12. Most repelling fact: i'm turning 24. (yes, trying to play with the 24 hour thingy. 24 24). and No, this is not a hint whatso ever. and Yes, since i'm on the topic.. why not?i'm turning 24 peepz.
13. Ok, stop the 24 hour issue

14. Current book: The time traveller's wife
15. Current line: Dont' ask me
16. Current wish-list activity: Throwing a huge snow ball.
17. Plans for tom: A date with my parents to watch "memoirs of geisha"
18. Supposed to : windsurfing at 11 am today
19. Most crazy idea: Playing with the tot of time-travelling. Trying to find a loophole. or blackhole. or void. In the book, it was mentioned that time-travellers dont reveal themselves. I'm telling u now. I'm trustworthy. Reveal if you are.
20. Last alcoholic drink: Ice wine. my two brothers polished the bottle i bought leaving me with like.. 3 cm tall icewine.
21. Wish-list season: Autumn.
22. Most updated current wish-list activity: Autumn-playing on a swing, sipping wine, with a pinic basket full of my fav fruit-strawberry. coloured leaves, with my camera.
23. What's around me: My sister updating my mum on her dinner-cum-dance. Discovery channel.
24. Stopping at this number. becos i'm approaching this number and also, i ran out of ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear JW

That was an interesting read! And hey i thought i'll just pop out of your 1998 past and say hi! how's that for some time travelling thrills :D havent seen you for quite a long while hope you're fine and having fun :)
btw yes the number 24 is so very odd and foreign and i feel as much for it as i would for quantum electrons.

yy

hooeyphooey said...

yy?

gosh.. any more clues?