Thursday, January 26, 2006

2 dozens of candles please

Many thanks to friends who remembered this day of the year which is getting less and less significant as the time pass. Darn, year of the dog. my year. The last time it was dog year, i was in dorky specs and sporting a retro hair-do that will put many to shame. Spent it with the same people who seen me in those days,(von t especially). Thanks girls!

Also, many thanks to those who helped me do free publicity about this day.by declaring this day on their msn nick.

eg. 1. CCL-Happy Birthday Dear
2. Hanwen- Happy Birthday Jingwen and Siang
p/s: Siang is hunnywenny's bro. we Share the same birthday
3. Ira
4.pires7

of cos, made even more sweet and memorable when i went back home and my baby brothers sang birthday song and prepared the cake for me. yes, i know they are not babies anymore, but to me, they always will be.=)


Picture taken by me.Party of three.


me and my 24th birthday cake.=)

will post pics up soon. It's more for me to relish the moments as i turn.. 25, 26 , 27.. too much to bear. It's made even harder when ur one of the first few in ur batch. When ur leading the those born in the year of the Dog. Haha.

Tiredzz, shall go zzz soon.24 -here i come. Hope that when i turn 25, i will look back on this year with respect, memories and love for life.

p/s: i hope this tiredness has nothing to do with the fact that i'm turning old.

No comments: