Wednesday, July 05, 2006

No title actually

I've got half the mind to change my blog. Dont worry if u have left comments. You guys will definitely be updated on my new link. Just half the mind to change it. Wont take effect as yet. Depends on how the other half struggles.

Side note: Thanks for all the comments. Another cure to monday purples. Friends that leave comments after reading.=) Tues' cool.

Song in my head: "Friday i'm in love" by the Cure

Received a lovely post card from yc two days back.I remembered watching the last world cup with him at boat quay.. hmm, the match was between brazil and china i think. And the best part? Both of us had our identity cards checked before we were allowed to order drinks. Haha.

In a flash, 4 years have passed. And this year that lucky friend of mine actually watched a WC match live in munich!!Hmm, that reminds me, gotta remind him if he's gotten any souvenir for me. YC, if you're reading this. please dont forget my souvenir. HAHAHA.

2 comments:

Ruffy aka CCL said...

Luckily your mood hadn't follow the song... tuesday grey and wednesday too, thursday i dun care abt you... coz fri...
Any inspirations for your new blog?r

ruhigeSeele said...

reminds me of those free loaders who were smoking behind us that night.. chasing us from our seats.. brazil won 4-0 if i'm not wrong.. haha