Monday, January 29, 2007

Night of the Carribean



Right,

Finally i can blog and it's 12.21am. gosh, and i still need to work tom. So just some random pictures as usual, the shortcut way of summarising my birthday... i have yet to put my melbourne pics. Darn!

I have yet to get pictures from the girls, but here's some revealing how i spent counting down to my quarter century birthday.

24th Jan 2007: eve of hooey's birthday and also the HP- FABIA Dinner and Dance at Orchid Country CLub

It was darn rush for me and dawn that day as we rushed from SIA buidlling where i had my course to the her house to dress up and then to the club. CAb uncle thouht we were dressed as singers??? Hallo do we look like ge tai singers???Needless to say, it was a tad embarrasing hailing for the cab as we dressed like this!!!!

Felt so cool pirating!=) as what kejin mochamisu likes to put it. Though we din win best dressed table, not walking away with cash prize of $1000, i'm proud to add that MR Fantasy came from our table. WEEE!!! Captain Jack! More of his pics when i get from my colleague.

My loot!

In fact, most of my pirate-y eye patch, pirate hat, fearsome looking pictures with fella pirates are in my colleagues' camera. Just make do with what i have from mine. pathetic few. But still proud!=)


skull tattoo... Yes, some commented we looked more like gypsies than pirates. We're the pretty pirates. We din rent our costumes, we merely improvised. Not bad if u asked.


Rose among the thorns??? Haha, my Tses... people i always bother when i need the tools up and running!!! Helping me out with experimentation!They were darn high that evening and insist i drink! Nah, i just have to weld my sword!TADAH!


Hmm, pirates meet warrior?


Pirate meet Ali-Baba???

Sigh, sadly i dont have much photos from that night. Will grab more from my colleagues tom! I've got a surprise birthday cake at the end of the party with al coming over to find me and my colleagues all sang me a birthday song as the dinner and dance approaches its end.

Darn! i think i have a problem loading more pics. Shit, more pics to come with deserving people like hunny wenny!!!! gosh...

No comments: