Monday, January 29, 2007

Quarter Century update 2 with hunny wenny!

Yes, i just came back from reading her blog. She beat me to it! Yah, it's like primary school all over again, you realize your friend completed the maths homework before you and u decided even though she completed, you should just continue too instead of procastinating. Tho it's late, i shall blog about hunny wenny celebrating my birthday!!!! Attempt to post the pics a third time!!!

Here goes.
Yeah!!!hooeyphooey and hunnywenny at Marmalade Pantry! Very nice place.


Me and my many presents! one for xmas, one for birthday! And yup, procastinator at work.I gave hunnywenny her 24 birthday present on my 25th birthday celebration along with the gift i got her from melbourne! Oops, sorry dear!



my lovely strawberry crumble! plus the devil's food cake behind... yummy!!!! Crumble pact!=)



hooeyphooey looking all very satisfied....

Hee, side track alit..like to compare this with the one i took when i was 24. not with hunny wenny but yc.. also me and the candle. just for kicks.

Shucks!!! NOT AGAIN!!! i cant load anymore!

1 comment:

wen 涵温 said...

Eh... it's cranberry crumble lah...