Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good Weekend Part 2

Well, i hope if you are reading this, you have read part one which is below this post.





I'm thankful the good weekend continues to follow and frankly, i have no wish to brag in case this starts to turn out like some haolianing thing. It's just that once in a short while i like to read back on my past entries, and i can be so forgetful.





Like for example: I wanted to share how much i like discussing books with the girls. We are constantly sharing our good read with each other, lending each other book. of cos i will never forget that Von w borrowed my "angels and demons" for a good one year and did not even touch it. In fact, if she didn bring it up, i wouldn have realized my book is with her after this time. anyway, bad example on this. Haha, she does read my other books. And Angela always have interesting books with really heavy stuffs to share. And she has this habit of noting something in the books after reading that i think is really cool.








So sorry, that was still friday. so to continue with what i did on my good weekend.





Saturday noon: I went to spa!!!





yup, i tot i should really reward myself for this tiring week and to prepare myself for the upcoming week, so me and allan went ahead to spa! it was a really a 1 1/2 shiok body massage +hydrotherapy! tho time was too short!!!!! We were almost almost so convinced that we will be persuaded by the really pretty consultant to book us a package (which i was already so expecting the sale pitching before the actual spa.. i was like "NO NO NO NO NO'" ... in my head). It does sound so tempting @ that moment, but we persisted in saying we will consider.





And now thinking back, i'm so proud! i no longer find it really attractive. it's more of a want than a need and when you have some time apart and then u think back about it again, u will realize, you din really really need it. It WAS a want.





yup so after the nice spa, we headed to Maxwell market to eat chicken rice! Boo, big deal, but the rice's fragrance was enough to keep me eating more. Nice simple meal after a rather pampering spa.





We headed off to his place and his family wanted to go view some new apartments. I tagged along and was so so so so amazed at one particular unit's decor, view (of the Ferris wheel? ) and the environment.








Well, after which i went back home and it's really just slacking with my family .. and to my amazement "My Best Friend's Wedding" was just starting!!!!








i first watched that movie 10 years ago in st nicks. So it was a special movie to me. I even rem watching it in the AV room. My class loved the songs inside, we adore the movie so much. And in acjc, i rem my OG dancing to "wishing, hoping, praying"as part of our skit performance for camp fire night. So this movie brought back really fond memories.





I watched the entire show with my mum and my sis, recalling the lines spoken by Julia, by Cameron. My memory (in this department) never fail to amaze me.





Julia: Michael wants... Jello


Cameron: JELLO?? Why will he want Jello?


Julia: *shocked expression* why not?? He wants Jello .. cos Jello makes him comfortable.


Cameron: I can be Jello...


Julia: No, you cant be jello.





Anyway, that's how i rem off hand... give me the scene and i'll lipped it again like i did just now.





but the whole point of this blogging@ 12 am even tho i really want to go zzzz. is this...





" Some day.. When you're awfully low.

When the world is cold,

I will sing this song,

Thinking .. of... You,

And the way you look .. tonight"





I teared tonight @ Julia's speech for mike and Kimmy's wedding. (sorry i dont know the guy'sreal name).





i teared. As though it was something i experienced. *shakes head* sigh, it was such a sad and yet heart warming scene.





I teared for my best friend's wedding.







And with that, i end my good, mid weekend post.


Good night.

1 comment:

ruhigeSeele said...

Dermot Mulroney.. he acted in family stone too :)

"the way you look tonight" - tony bennet ver.. the slowest ver i've heard, but prob the nicest one too :)