Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oct to be fool

Did a couple of things while i was online.

Today was at the new home doing some moving stuffs when my first parcel came to me. It's a good thing we went over or the poor couier man would have made a wasted trip. He was shocked too when he delivered the parcel. Fedex made my day. So once i came home, i installed my software onto my laptop. feeling Happy=).

Anyway, second thing i did was to join facebook. Yes, i heard so much about it when my colleague coereced me to join so that we can figure how to go about playing this thing that got everyone so hyped up, i decided to enrol and found a few of my hip friends have already joined this and added me as their friend. thanks hippies.

Well, Not much stuffs for a 3.24 pm. I missed my kid read and i wanted to pass some toys to the kids somemore, but i got home abit too late after going over to the new place and had to give kid read a skip. This house is still barely empty and i cant believe we will be moving out in 6 days time.




NOw you see it.

Now you dont.


Anyway, i'm dismantling this not to move it to my new place. We 've got all our new furniture in already. i'm dismantling so as to vacate this room. The bed frame cannot fit out of the room.




With the girls at Ma Maison celebrating wen's birthday!

No comments: