Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So, what's in your bag?

Remember how you read articles about what people find in their bags?

How, some people can judge, have an idea of who you are by just looking at the contents?

Well, here's what you get in my everyday bag. i'll leave u to decide if the contents does me justice. Haha.

1. Laptop, coupled with the power adaptor of cos.
2. Organizer, stuffed with Cds in their Cd sleeves, name cards, Receipts, Rubbish Rough papers, Tickets all cluttered inside. Yes.. so much for being organized
3. Two mobile phones ( 3 sim cards), phone charger of cos
4. bluetooth (that's perpetually not functioning when i need it becos it's accidentally on most of the time, unknowingly)
5. Earphones
6.Moose
7.entry pass, on my hyper striking MGM lanyard
8. Plastic bags for me to throw up. ( i was kidding). I always carry plastic bags for me to contain my sea shells. (yar... actually i cant quite explain their existance)
9. waterbottle (dehydrating environment)
10. passport and wallet in another small bag in the bag
11. alot of little bits of rubbish, like rubber bands, pens
12. digicam

so, what's in ur bag today?

No comments: