Sunday, June 29, 2008

Singapore Flyer+ GSS+ Godmother

i've been shopping. Really shopping, with no intention of really shopping... but just started shopping.

For once, i embraced the true spirit of the Great singapore sale, and joined the dark side- following the patronage of hundreds of sthousands of Singapore ladies as they strutted down the street with shopping bags, looking for the best buys.

I dont really do this, but this year marks such an exception i decided to take down snapshots of show of my good buys... with sales and without sales.

Items which have not been worn...
Tube top from Zara sales $16.90
tOP from zara sales $29.90
shorts from cotton on $19.90

Skirts from ness... no sales=( ($50 plus.. worn already)


zara knit wear sales.. $39.90
*Swallows*, i got this because i got too tired wearing my heels along marina square.. simply cant stand it, and decided to buy a pair of trainers to wear on the spot, much to the amusement of the shop assistants, these will be the 3rd pair of shoes i bought while walking in heels simply because i cant stand the pain.. $113.. after 40% discount.


current read: Organized for success. This book set me $39.26, and that was after a $5 discount somemore... i also ordered another book from Amazon... it's on its way to see me..

Foreground: A hallmark manicure set (handy to carry around) $8.90 after discount.. Got it because i bought a birthday card for allan from there.

Background: a small blue alarm clock.. need it to really wake me up. Handphone doesn work on me anymore.. $22.

Nike sport bra ($48.15 ) and Nike Pants ($84.50) but i got a $60 cash voucher cos the Teochew clan got it for me for my bdae.. and i only used it now.. so i think i stil fork out about.. $60 plus.. darn. aim to use them for my yoga class this month with sister.


yellow zara singlet $9.90 i think....

So there are more, but since i started using them.. i decided not skip. Sigh, i have sinned. I'm broke now, i' guess it's staying home to read my two books., and fittness with my nike suit, and cleaning my nails.

Heee.
btw, no more metal teeth!!! took them off on the 26 june'08!





No comments: