Monday, August 22, 2005

Who would?

- spend her only free day from school with me as i go for a dental visit w/o appointment (mind u), sitting thru from 11 plus till 6 as i shuttle from xrays to queue numbers, to operating rooms to different dentists?

-give me words of encouragement as i was about to be given a jab. and the nurse had to pull my bag away from my clutches (literally)

- go without dinner so as to catch the movie "charlie and the chocolate factory"? becos the next time slot is too late and i might not be up for it( me too zzz)?

-change my home's bedsheets for me regularly, even when i was staying in hall(4 years), coming back only once a week?

-have the guts and cuteness to pull off the stint of declaring" i love YOU!!" not only to me, but to the rest of the family, yes, including the cat. EVERYDAY.. at least once?!

-chat in our respective beds (hers above mine) before we turn in to zzz land everynight? altho sometimes against my will that we speak... of cos, sometimes, i'm the chatty one

- and how we would be on our beds saying "i'm going to zzz . GD night, or GN".. and 5 minutes later:"OEI, i'm going to zzz. GN"...*talk talk talk....*. "HMm... i'm going to zzz... GN hopefully!!!"

- GIve u a hug in the middle of no where. YES, while shopping for grocery, or right in the centre of a shopping mall?

-play scissors paper stone to decide who carries the grocery bags, or rather who is freed of the load??? becos she doesn want to be seen with too many barang barang.... and drats, she won. Still cant believe that she outsmart me.

- offer fashion advice, accessories, lend me her pink sweater (which to date, i've wore it on more occassions than she did) and always ready to pass me her copy of CLEO mag? which of cos... monthly without fail?

-And to top it all, bear my frantic typing at the computer EVERY NIGHT when she wants to zzzz? and THe most amazing thing of all, able to sleep with the rattle?

-andwhen we start chatting while she's on bed.. and suddenly, when i was waiting for her reply, i just heard nothing but her slow breathing as she entered zzz land???? in what? like.. a span of 2 mins? while i was talking to her?!!! ( am i that boring?).. WAKE UP!

- lets' not forget, always asking me to bring HER Majesty things when she's up on her upper deck bed... like ( "HEY, sis can pass me my waterbottle?", .... "can pass me my book on the table?",...."oops, can pass me my handphone"?..." can help me off the light?!!!") how convenient that she remembers the above ONLY when she's up on her deck.hiaks


want to know who?

my one and only baby sister.


No comments: